- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required.
- 7+ years of experience/technical expertise in Manufacturing Engineering, including experience with composite layup, bonding and assembly.
- 2+ years of experience in Manufacturing Engineering leadership preferred.
- Experience of managing New Product / Process introduction (industrialization) & existing production process improvements required.
- Working knowledge of LEAN processes and practices, including experience in leading multiple projects, required.
- Must be able to perform work subject to ITAR/EAR regulations and/or program requirements.
- Familiarity with AS9145 APQP process or equivalent preferred.
- Working knowledge of quality system models such as ISO9000, AS9100, FAA CFR 145, FAA Part 21 preferred.
- Able to lead RCCA, 8D, MRB or similar/equivalent management processes.
- Advanced degree in Business or Engineering.
- Knowledge of Bell Helicopter specifications.
- Ability to influence people, build trust and establish effective working relationships within a global organization.
- Fluent in English language, both written and spoken.
Diversity Inclusion and Belonging (DIB)
As a global engineering company, innovation is what differentiates us from our competitors and is central to our success.
A balance of cultures, ethnicities and genders help bring new ideas and creativity to GKN. We need people of different backgrounds, with different skills and perspectives to spark originality, imagination and creativeness in our teams around the world.
GKN is an equal opportunity employer.
We treat all our employees and applicants fairly and are committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination or harassment against any employee or qualified applicant on the grounds of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.