Manufacturing Engineers: 37115
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring Manufacturing Engineers in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
This Manufacturing Engineer role will support the Powertrain Manufacturing Operations at Harley-Davidsons Pilgrim Road Facility.
- Demonstrates fundamental knowledge of engineering calculations, analysis and tools gained through education or experience.
- Demonstrates working knowledge and experience of powertrain manufacturing and sourcing processes.
- Ability to drive results with a moderate level of guidance and direction.
- Ability to describe, document, and establish various Manufacturing process associated with Steel and Aluminum components.
- Leverage strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills to impact the quality of work of cross functional team members.
- Good working knowledge of CAD software (CREO and Windchill preferred).
- Experience in Microsoft Excel and Project is a plus.
- Direct Manufacturing Process support experience.
- PFMEA and process validation planning.
- The candidate should have knowledge in powertrain systems.
- Prior experience is beneficial, but not necessary.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related technical field required.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.ZR
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)