As our ideal candidate,
• You hold a Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering or minimum of 5 years working in mechanical design engineering capacity.
• You have a general knowledge of applicable regulatory certification rules (FAA, EASA, TCCA)
• You have a working knowledge of mechanical and interior design guidelines for CFR Part 25 aircraft (preferred)
• You must have experience in computer-aided design and software, such as AutoCAD, CATIA, etc.
• You have working knowledge of aircraft materials, standard parts and procedures required.
• You have Modification/Completion experience with Bombardier line of aircraft (Learjet, Challenger, Global Express) (preferred)
• You must be able to contribute to the completion of specific programs and projects
• You must be able to provide input to technical solutions on a wide range of problems
• You must be a self-starter, able to decompose moderately complex projects into individual tasks and processes.
• You must exhibit excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
• You should be an organized individual, able to work effectively with a variety of cross-functional individuals, departments and organizations with a general good attitude and disposition
• You must be proficient with MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Access)
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.