PDS Tech, Inc. •
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Mechanical Engineer, in Lexington, KY.
- The team is focused primarily on modifying existing hardware and integrating modified components into various C-130 platforms based on customer specifications.
- The primary function of this role is to design original components and assemblies as well as modify existing components, create and revise engineering drawings and documentation, and perform Design Engineering duties related to Engineering Change Notices (ECNs).
- You will need to communicate effectively and regularly with fellow design engineers, manufacturing, documentation control, and installation crews.
- This role includes design and drafting work as well, and as such your designs will comply with applicable military specifications, SAE, ANSI, ASME, and other related design and drafting standards.
- CATIA V5R26 and Teamcenter experience is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree plus 3-5 years or Master's degree plus 0-3 years.
- Interim secret required to start
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)