Mechanical Systems - MRB Engineer (2nd SHIFT) - Savannah, Georgia 22362
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Material Board Review Engineer with extensive aerospace experience in Savannah, GA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Experience in MRB / Liaison Engineering with major Aircraft manufacturer. Experience with Aircraft Mechanical Systems troubleshooting & repair highly desirable. Experience with Flight Controls rigging & trims a plus.
- Responsible for an entire engineering project of major complexity within established scope 2
- Makes technical decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative and have an important impact on extensive engineering activities
- Applies advanced technical principles, theories and concepts based on broad expertise or unique specialized knowledge 4
- Leads the development of innovative principles and ideas 5
- Acts independently to determine improved methods and/or procedures to optimize technical product, cost and schedule requirements
- Works under consultative direction; uses independent judgment to accomplish objectives
- Develops standards and guides for diverse engineering activities
- Conceives and plans investigation of broad areas of importance for which engineering precedents are lacking in areas critical to the program Perform other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor's Degree in engineering or technical related curriculum applicable to the respective job position required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Bachelors degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years dedicated Structures MRB Engineering experience at a recognized Aerospace Manufacturer.
- Experience should include creation and justification of engineering dispositions for nonconformances of composite and metallic, pressurized and non-pressurized aircraft structures.
- Experience should include all components of the aircraft (Wing, Fuselage, Empennage).
- Experience should be in a Production and/or schedule-driven environment.
- Capability to analyze and rapidly design repairs based on equivalent strength/stiffness of surrounding structure while in a schedule driven environment.
- Strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be computer literate (such as, but not limited to: Catia V5, Solumina, SmarTeam, Word, Excel)
- 1st shift. Typically 4X10 work schedule but 5X8 schedule possibility. Occasional overtime possible.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 331-210-5538
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)