- Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects.
- Provides specialized technical assistance to team members.
- Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
- Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives.
- Works under limited supervision; work should only be required. to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives.
- Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area.
Mechanical/Interior Design Engineering Checker
Position involves checking Engineering documents involving aircraft interior design integration, mechanical systems, Interiors and associated components. Experience with the checking of complete interior cabin design, cabinetry modification and secondary structural modifications are essential.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Assisting in selecting appropriate methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria to resolve complex engineering issues
- Approach to problem solving balances technical product, cost and schedules.
- Work without appreciable direction; work is reviewed from a long-range perspective for desired results
- Proficient in CATIA V5-SmarTeam/Enovia.
- Office Products such as Power Point, Project, Word and Excel
- CHS/EWIS/EHI Methodology
- AutoCAD Knowledge.
Assists with the planning, coordination, performance of design, analysis and liaison engineering supporting the development and production of products and services