Position: Ops Eng ll - Tulsa,OK
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
Job Description & Requirements:
Let your career take flight
Our aircraft are industry leaders and so are our people. Were looking for talented, motivated individuals who are ready to do innovative work, and we offer exciting career opportunities worldwide.Composite lay-up and bonding manufacturing or operational engineering experience preferred.Position is in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Education and Experience Requirements
Bachelors Degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing Engineering or related curriculum required or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. 18 months Manufacturing Engineering, planning, or related technical experience. Must be knowledgeable about Engineering configuration requirements, tooling, quality control, plant safety, blueprint reading, and shop math.Position Purpose:Work/Lead independently to prepare, conduct, and evaluate analyses for operations process optimization and problem solving for manufacturing issues (production methods and procedures) for a specific production process (including production sequence/flow, tooling and production equipment, layout, material fabrication, assembly methods and planning).
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:Essential Functions:
- For manufacturing process to which individual is assigned: provide and maintain detailed work instructions, drive quality improvements, efficiency improvements, material presentation enhancements, manage the daily work plan, provide metrics for quality and schedule performance, and coordinate engineering and tooling changes as required. to meet Operations goals.
- Perform RCCA analysis on quality defects &191; average mechanic should be able to perform task first time with no rejections.
- Perform technical studies of a complex nature, conduct analysis of operations (existing or proposed). Define equipment/tooling needs and correct methods of manufacturing (including sequence of operations and detailed methodology of complex assemblies and installations as well as detail components) to optimize production process.
- Generate make-or-buy proposals and recommend corrective actions for areas of responsibility; evaluate vendors, attend vendor negotiations, and assist in resolving vendor problems.
- Conduct research, investigation, and analysis in connection with assigned planning or other assigned projects, to ensure conformance to requirements.
- Investigate and assist in preparing justification for equipment and facility improvements.
- Perform producibility studies from engineering drawings to identify opportunities to enhance manufacturing ability to meet requirements. Participate in Design for Manufacturing assessments with Engineering.
- Apply statistical methods to estimate future Manufacturing requirements and potential; make necessary computer inputs and generate data or reports as needed.
- Keep current on state-of-the-art manufacturing developments.
- Incorporate Lean Manufacturing Methodology into existing and future processes.
- Develop business case and present to management for process improvement approval.
- Provide training to OE I as required. in work methods and procedures and in the efficient and effective use of company resources to resolve work-related or quality problems.
- Independently lead/coordinate the implementation of projects among multiple organizations.
- Apply Lean and Six Sigma principles to manufacturing methods as a team member or leader.
- Support all Safety, Sustainability and Ergonomic Initiatives.
- Aid in development and maintenance of Business Continuity Plan.
- Ensure quality policies are being practiced; make recommendations and implement procedures to improve quality. .
- Initiate and maintain accurate daily/weekly activity status based on work output, as required. .
Perform other duties as assigned.Other Requirements:
- Can function as Operations Manager substitute. .
- Proven knowledge and understanding of Lean and/or Six Sigma principles and processes.
- Ability to influence across functional disciplines.
- Demonstrated ability to operate computerized equipment, such as personal computers, CATIA, etc.
- Lean Specialist certification or higher preferred.
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
.63 cents per mile up to $252.00 Travel Pay on your first check, Plus a $100.00 longevity Monthly bonus!
Great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and FREE Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available!
Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Please, give us a call 817-244-2125
We look forward to helping you find your next assignment; also please forward our information to your friends who might be interested as well.