Perception Systems Engineer, Perception Hardware Prime Air
Amazon Prime Air •
We’re working on the future. If you are seeking an iterative fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation, apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve extreme-scale real world delivery challenges, and provide visible benefit to end-users, this is your opportunity.
Come work on the Amazon Prime Air Team!
Were looking for an outstanding Systems Engineer who combines superb technical and analytical capabilities with a demonstrated ability to get the right things done quickly and effectively. This person must be comfortable working with a team of top-notch developers and collaborating with our engineering teams. We’re looking for people who innovate and love solving hard problems. You will work hard, have fun, and of course, make history!
Export License Control
This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon’s ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
- 5+ years experience in systems engineering.
- 5+ years experience in defining product and requirements for autonomy systems (including sensing and processing units).
- 5+ years experience in embedded compute and/or sensor types (modalities).
- Experience in design and analysis of safety critical systems.
- Experience in technical writing of design requirements.
- Proficient in configuration management and control.
- Experience in communicating with technical teams to collect requirements, describe product features and technical designs.
- Experience in Aerospace or Automotive Industry.
- Experience in: Vision Systems, Sensing, Compute Systems, Computer Vision, Image Processing, Algorithm design, Object detection, classification and tracking, Localization and Mapping.
- Experience in developing autonomous vehicle or robotic systems from prototype to mass production at scale.
- Experience in defining Key Performance Indicators and Service Performance Indicators for perception systems.
- Experience in system & safety architecture and requirement engineering.
- Experience in Model-Based System Engineering (MBSE).
- Experience in system validation and verification (V&V).
- Experience in system safety certification processes including DO-178, ISO26262 Functional Safety, ISO21448 Safety of the intended functions (STOIF) and/or ISO21434 Cybersecurity.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)