Principal Systems Engineers: 36668
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring Principal Systems Engineers in Brookfield, Wisconsin.
The Principal Electrical Engineer works in a team environment with engineers from a variety of organizations, product marketing, and other key stakeholders, utilizing systems engineering approaches to enabling efficient development of innovative electric power tool and equipment systems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- System requirements and architecture definition and technology planning, including working in a team environment with engineers from a variety of organizations, product marketing, and other key stakeholders.
- Negotiate, define, and maintain electronic technology and platform roadmaps enabling product roadmaps defined by product marketing
- Lead electronic system requirements definition and documentation from voice of customer, business, and regulation; lead system lifecycle management
- Define and maintain electronic system architectures including hardware and firmware interfaces, configuration management, etc.
- Collaborate on the development of system verification and validation strategies
- Effectively communicate with and lead team members of diverse technical and non-technical backgrounds in execution of the above
- Support development and refinement of lightweight tools and processes for execution of system engineering practices within an agile, high-velocity product development environment; support system integration and transition
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Systems or Electrical Engineering or similar field required
- 5+ years of experience in related design field
- Highly motivated self- starter
- Proficient in systems thinking and applying to engineered systems
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel up to 10 (domestic and international)
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.ZR
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)