Production Stress Engineer
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Production Stress Engineer with extensive aerospace experience in Savannah, GA.
this position assists with the planning, coordination, performance of design, analysis and liaison engineering supporting the developmentand production of Gulfstream products and services
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Must have a minimum of 10 years in structural analysis on aircraft primary structures. Must have a minimum of two years experience in fatigue analysis on aircraft primary structures. Must a some experience developing a substantiating aircraft structural repairs. Must have working knowledge of Catia V5.
- Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects
- Providesspecialized technical assistance to team members
- Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to providetechnical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
- Determines and develops own approach to solutions within scheduleand cost objectives
- Works under limited supervision; work should only be required. to be reviewed for accuracy andconsistency with meeting overall objectives
- Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area
- Actively works to improve daily processes and ensures all work meets customer requirements
- Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product
- Perform other duties as assigned