L2 Consulting Services, Inc. •
Expanding company seeks Project Engineer to work on technical project issues as well as program issues for smaller projects without a program manager assigned. Will be the customer POC and will address and manage all issues on the project, whether being accomplished by this person or as a delegated task to a Support, Systems or Structures engineer. Depending on size of project, will also work with L2 Project Manager on all aspects of shared responsibility/reporting.
Company Quality Policy:
L2 is committed to quality and continuous improvement in all areas of our organization. We provide solutions based on our customers’ needs and are dedicated to ensuring that all expectations are surpassed. We are fanatical in ensuring our solutions meet or exceed regulatory and customer requirements. Working as a team, all employees are involved in the continuous quality improvement process to ensure that the company goals for quality, timeliness, responsiveness and innovation are met, thereby ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Possess team leadership experience and short term and long term project planning experience
- Comfortable interfacing with customers
- Experience with a variety of avionics systems
- High level understanding of the mechanical, electrical, and operational aspects of avionics systems
- Monitors budget, timeline, and project issues with minimum supervision
- Ability to train on many Self-Assessment Part I (L2 data Packages), II (Manuals and Functions) or III (Aircraft and Systems) topics.
- B.S. in Engineering (Electrical, Systems, Mechanical, or Aerospace) or equivalent experience
- Project management or program management experience preferred, but must desire to grow and develop into a project or team management role
- Experienced in interfacing with governing bodies such as the FAA, JAA, NTSB, or similar, and their representatives
- Experience working STC modifications strongly preferred
- Self-directed/self-starter in creation of engineering packages
- Experience working on large transport-category aircraft strongly preferred
- Hands-on experience operating or performing modifications on aircraft a plus
- Ability to interact with and maintain external relationships with customers, including airlines, DOD, OEMs, vendors, and engineering partners; and internal relationships with marketing and manufacturing teams as well as modification teams, finance, and legal departments
- Enjoys the challenges of working projects that vary greatly and have distinct potential to require significant changes or alterations in mid-stream, remaining flexible and adaptable
- Must be legally able to work in USA and supply required supporting documentation for the I-9 Form
Job Ident #: