Project Design Engineer-TN
Reliance Aerotech Services •
Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking a Project Design Engineer for our customer in Nashville, TN. This is a direct hire opportunity. The Project Design Engineer will manage and participate in all aspects of product development for assigned components.
- Provide Technical Support to customers, suppliers and internal personnel for existing products.
- Analyze commercial aircraft parts and reverse engineer them to develop replacement parts.
- Direct and manage dimensional inspection and material analysis of assigned components by outside suppliers.
- Using Solid Works, create and revise engineering drawings.
- Perform dimensional inspections with calibrated measurement tools including Automated Vision System.
- Determine Acceptance and Qualification testing for assigned components.
- Act as technical liaison to support production of assigned parts.
- Analyze part function in the aircraft to prepare safety assessment on assigned parts and associated systems.
- Must have Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Must have experience with Solid Works
- Must have experience with mechanical drafting and GD&T
- Must have knowledge with electrical aircraft components, controls and accessories including test requirements, materials and drawing requirements
- Preference given to candidates with experience on Vision System or Optical Comparator inspection equipment
- Must have 2-5 years commercial or military aerospace design
- Preference given to candidates with experience with FAA-PMA process
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format and salary requirement via E-mail to email@example.com.
To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC