Senior Electrical Engineers: 36674
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring Senior Electrical Engineers in Brookfield, Wisconsin.
The Senior Electronics Engineer will lead the design of new product, responsible for all aspects of design including circuit design, firmware, schematic capture, leading in-house PCB designers, board bring-up, and documentation. This includes working in a team environment interacting with marketing, mechanical engineering, and manufacturing.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, prototype, test and troubleshoot embedded electronics hardware and firmware while providing guidance to junior engineers
- Provide expertise and engineering support on high complexity projects
- Effectively identify and communicate issues to upper management in a clear, concise, and timely manner while driving action based on urgency
- Create new power tool circuit designs using schematic capture, PCB layout software, SPICE, and knowledge of industry best practices
- Strong understanding of power management and ultra-low power embedded hardware and firmware implementations
- Establish and execute test regimens for components and assemblies within scope of the project and organization
- Use laboratory equipment such as oscilloscopes, power supplies, e-loads, and data acquisition systems
- Independently track projects to ensure adherence to schedule and the Milwaukee process
- Design and qualify new designs to applicable regulatory standards such as UL, CEC, CE and ANSI
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar field (Masters Preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in related design field
- Excellent problem solving skills and a hands-on attitude
- Ability to travel up to 20 (Domestic and International)
- High interest in tools of the trade.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.ZR
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)