Senior Engineering Technician
Zenetex, LLC •
ZENETEX is a rapidly growing, energetic, and win-focused enterprise supporting Federal government, military, and civilian agencies. We are an organization committed to growth and shared success for all stakeholders; we are customer-driven, mission-focused, and operate with integrity and trust in all relationships.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Engineering Technician to provide training, guidance, and mentoring to U.S. Marines performing H-1 aircraft maintenance. Qualified candidates should have experience with the cadmium plating process.
- Leads the execution of complex tasks.
- Applies engineering techniques, principles and precedents to develop, design, modify, install, test, evaluate, or operate aircraft or associated support equipment or components.
- Reviews, analyzes, develops, prepares or applies engineering, technical or maintenance specifications, policies, standards, or procedures.
- Organizes, analyzes, and prepares reports or presentations of technical data and information.
- Plans and performs tests and evaluations of systems equipment or components.
- Compiles, processes, reduces, or analyzes test data results.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, physics, or related scientific discipline and four (4) years of experience applying engineering principles to investigate, analyze, plan, design, develop, or evaluate military weapon systems.
- Associate's degree in engineering, physics, or related scientific field, and eight (8) years of experience applying engineering principles to investigate, analyze, plan, design, develop, or evaluate military weapon systems
- High school diploma or equivalent and at least one of the following:
- Completion of a technical/trade school.
- Completion of an advanced armed services technical school.
- Completion of at least 30 semester hours of course studies at an accredited college or university in engineering, physics, or related scientific field.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience applying engineering principles to investigate, analyze, plan, design, develop, or evaluate military weapon systems.
- Completion of an armed services technical school, with at least five years of experience in applying analysis techniques and evaluation procedures on military aircraft desired
- Demonstrated experience/knowledge of the cadmium plating process is highly desired
ZENETEX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Secret clearance
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)