- Review customer required technical and contractual data and develop and communicate engine work scope direction to the shop floor.
- Ensure correct engine configuration, and that required service bulletins & airworthiness directives are performed.
- Generates engine condition reports for presentation to customers, and assists other aspects of estimating & invoicing.
- Generates First Article Inspection Reports to ensure that newly introduced product conform to the required standards.
- Participates in component Material Review Boards (MRB) and evaluates nonconforming material for possible repair options to return to service.
- Generates and maintains Shop Orders, Work Instructions, Temporary Overhaul Data Revisions, and other Documents used to convey process instructions to the shop technicians.
- Responsible for observing all applicable safety requirements and reporting immediately any unsafe practices/conditions.
- Carries out special projects as assigned.
StandardAero is one of the world’s largest independent providers of services, including engine and airframe maintenance, repair and overhaul, engine component repair, engineering services, interior completions and paint applications. The company is a global enterprise that employs nearly 6,000 employees worldwide with annual revenues approaching $3 billion. StandardAero serves a diverse array of customers in business and general aviation, airline, military, helicopter, components and energy markets. The company celebrated its 100th year of industry leadership in 2011.
StandardAero is owned by The Carlyle Group (NASDAQ: CG), a global investment firm with deep industry expertise that deploys private capital across four business segments: Corporate Private Equity, Real Assets, Global Credit and Investment Solutions.
StandardAero is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, pregnancy, age, national or ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, and basis of disability status or any other federal, state or local protected class.