Software Engineers: 41803
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring Software Engineers in Elk Rapids, Michigan.Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
The Software Engineer will contribute to the future success of the company by significantly contributing to the engineering processes necessary for the manufacturing and performance of on time, on quality, machine tools.
- Design, implement, maintain, and improve software programs and documentation for the programming and control of machine grinding paths
- Plan and implement research methodology and procedures to apply principles of software engineering to engineering projects
- Prepare specifications for future software development
- Confer with other engineers, sales, and customers, to discuss existing or potential engineering projects and products surrounding software
- Final output is required to be a reliable product that is complete with a detailed documentation package upon project completion
- AS/BS in Engineering with technical experience in software design related to manufacturing
- NUM and Siemens control experience a plus
- Product experience in a manufacturing company
- Programming/coding skills using primarily Visual Basic is required
- Experience with JAVA, XML and .NET are also a plus
- Knowledge of G Code language and Fanuc Macro B Programming is desired
- Ability to operate with minimal supervision, evaluate risk and make appropriate decisions
- High energy self-starter who is enthusiastic and motivated to create growth opportunities
- Solid written and verbal communication and presentation skills to interface with external sales teams and customers
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in engineering leadership with the ability to develop detailed specifications and implement standard engineering practices
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC