Software Test Engineer
Innovative Solutions & Support, Inc. •
Responsible for review of Software Requirements, developing test plans, Test Procedures, Documentation, Analysis and Verification Testing of the companies Flat Panel Display, Flight, Engine or Fuel Instrument products and associated calibration and test equipment.
“Permanent U.S. work authorization required; current and/or future sponsorship not available.”
- AS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with DO-178B
- Experience with structural coverage analysis, automated testing, analyzing software requirements.
- Experience developing test cases and procedures from requirements
- Experience with defect reporting and tracking
- Must be able to red and analyzing software written in C.
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel.
- Three (3) years experience in testing of embedded system software developed in C for microcontroller applications.
- Experience with ISO 9000.
- Must have previous experience working on cross-functional teams.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC