Sr. Electrical Engineer
Citadel Completions LLC •
The Senior Electrical/Avionics Engineer is responsible for leading personnel performing engineering tasking including design, analysis, substantiation, interpretation of aircraft manuals/ drawings, etc. related to maintenance, modification and repair of transport category aircraft. Coordinates the preparation of Electrical/Avionics engineering drawings, reports and other substantiation data related to the integration of electrical and avionics systems/ products in support of VVIP aircraft completions.
- Support the Engineering Leadership with proposal development and research new technologies/ products to support future business opportunities.
- Ability to travel to support customer meetings and trade shows as necessary.
- Applies area of specialty to author engineering processes and procedures, as well as design, develop and implement creative and innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Lead the design, development and integration of electrical systems & components in support of aircraft interior modifications and avionics upgrades (STC projects).
- Direct the preparation of Engineering data to include Engineering Orders (EO’s), drawings, analysis, test plans and other required substantiation documentation (ELA, trade studies, etc.).Approve Project Deliverables.
- Direct the preparation of cabin electrical modification/ installation work instructions, procedures and dispositions.
- Plan, coordinate and monitor systems integration activities to support timely engineering project schedules.
- Define personnel training and tool requirements to meet final product quality expectations.
- Contribute to the development of Standard Operating Processes (SOP’s) and documentation formats.
- Contribute technical details to Customer Completion Specifications and validate Customer requirements.
- Prepare Documentation for Internal & External Design Reviews.
- Outline, validate and prepare the required Project/ Product Substantiation Documentation.
- Support inquiries from Eng. Support Organizations.
- Attend Configuration Control Board meetings as required.
- Define long-lead materials to support accelerated project timelines.
- Create SOW’s and manage Engineering Outsource Partners.
- Support aircraft Production/ Manufacturing with the build/installation of components/ kits.
- Collaborate effectively and support the Chief Engineer/ Structural Engineering Leader.Maintain close and frequent communication with the Director of Maintenance, notifying him/her of progress and any road-blocks or threats to the project’s critical path that could impact re-delivery.
- Monitor and support systems integration kit development and parts suppliers (internal and external).
- Coordinate with foreign and domestic approval authorities and their representatives for any necessary assistance and/or approvals, as required.
- Work with Engineering Leadership to establish work-share responsibilities for interrelated discipline work assignments.
- Other duties as assigned by the Chief Engineer.
satisfaction in the re-delivery of airworthy, reliable and clean aircraft, in a timely manner.
- Strive for continuous process improvements and increasing efficiencies in execution and delivery with safety as a priority.
- Deal with Customers in a cordial, respectful and professional manner, and to see to it that all personnel behave accordingly.
- Lead by example at all times; through professional behavior, integrity, commitment to the company and compliance with its policies.
- Ensure the highest quality service, safety standards and performance, with the objective of exceeding customer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Aerospace Engineering or 6+ years of direct experience leading the design, certification and modification of aircraft electrical/avionics systems.
- 6+ years of experience in Aviation Electrical Engineering, including experience in the design, certification and modification of aircraft electrical systems.
- Experience with the certification processes and requirements including Supplemental Type Certificate (STC), Organizational Design Authority (ODA), and other regulatory certification and airworthiness requirements.
- Engineering process experience with VVIP completions for narrow and wide body aircraft.
- Experience with Visual Engineer, AutoCAD, SolidWorks, or other engineering design software applications.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)