Sr. System Engineer - Prime Air GNC
Amazon Prime Air •
Here at Amazon, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of diversity and inclusion of our teams within the organization.
We’re working on the future. If you are seeking an iterative fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation, apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve extreme-scale real world delivery challenges, and provide visible benefit to end-users, this is your opportunity.
Come work on the Amazon Prime Air Team!
Were looking for an outstanding Sr. Systems Engineer who combines superb technical and analytical capabilities with a demonstrated ability to get the right things done quickly and effectively. This person must be comfortable working with a team of top-notch developers and collaborating with our engineering teams. We’re looking for people who innovate and love solving hard problems. You will work hard, have fun, and of course, make history!
Export License Control
This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon’s ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
• Degree in Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
• 5+ years experience in systems engineering
• Experience with hardware/software integration and real-time systems
• Experience with the aerospace certification processes
• Experience in design and analysis of safety critical systems
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving ability with strong analytical skills
• Experience in communicating with technical teams to collect requirements, describe product features and technical designs
• Technical writing of design requirements
• Experience in DO-178C or other aerospace certification processes
• Experience with Hardware Architecture, Software Architecture, Model Based Systems Engineering
• Experience with sensor fusion, Kalman filters, fault detection and exclusion, navigation integrity, error budget generation
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)