Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
5 ys in specific technical discipline or 10 yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors.
Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters, 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job.
- Be familiar with Test Environment
- General knowledge of electrical-mechanical, hydraulic test and active Load Control Systems.
- Understanding of Sensor functionality and operation (Strain Gauge, Load Cells, Pressure Transducers and Displacement Transducers).
- Understanding about signal conditioning and data acquisition system. HBM Catman Enterprise/ Catman Professional/ Catman AP preferable.
- Responsible of timely delivery of formatted test data to networked/SharePoint locations.
- Understand/Operate and Maintain Computer Networking with synchronized time devices (Hardware and Software, Cisco System knowledge Preferable).
- Understand/Operate Large Data Backup System.
- Understand/Operate video system network (Avigilon Software and Hardware Preferable)
- Software Programing Background (VBA, LabVIEW preferable)
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.