Ensunet Technology Group •
Position Type: FT Contract (24 Months)
PAID relocation available
Resumes accepted by Email
General questions please call 858.348.4690, ask for Emily Haight
Ensunet Technology Group, a provider of world-class enterprise IT solutions, 2017 Small Business of the Year, and is pleased to announce that it named as one of the 2018 Inc .Magazine’s 500 fastest-growing private companies in America, is seeking an experienced Systems Engineer with preference for open architecture, datalinks or embedded computing,RF Systems, and software Interface design.
This position includes analysis of candidate architectures, design and development of interfaces, use cases, sequence diagrams, requirements and system modeling. The effort may also involve the research of existing interface standards that can be re-used and development appropriate change packages for submission to the appropriate standards boards in order to facilitate compliance with those standards.
Anticipated responsibilities for our Systems Engineers include, but are not limited to the following:
Systems engineering and lead for major reviews such as System Requirements Review (SSR), System Functional Review (SFR), Preliminary Design Review (PDR), Critical Design Review (CDR) --writing systems, interface, & subsystem requirements, plans, procedures, reports, and design documents.
- Responsible for writing system and subsystem requirements documents from customer’s Concept of Operations (CONOPS) and Product Requirements Document (PRD).
- Writing systems/subsystems specifications and tailoring systems engineering technical review processes and review checklists.
- Modeling and Simulation, Enterprise and System Architecture, Requirements Analysis and Tracking, Systems-level using Agile Methods and Methodology
- Possess an active US Government Security Clearance with a completed investigation within the last 5 years. (secret or above)
- Extensive experience in Systems Engineering with a minimum 4 years of experience with RF Systems, Architecture, Software Interface design.
- Location: San Diego.
- Full time 9/80 work schedule. (Independent Contractors welcome to apply)
- Communication Effectiveness - Articulate and present a friendly customer service experience in both phone and in person. Communicates effectively verbally and in writing; Expresses self well in a group and one-on-one; Fosters trust by sharing information with others; Encourages open expression of ideas and opinions; Provides timely flow of information to help others do their job; Actively listens to others and demonstrates understanding.
- Teamwork - Identifies and cultivates relationships with key stakeholders representing a broad range of internal functions and levels; Brings substantive conflicts and disagreements into the open and resolves them collaboratively; Willing to look at all sides of an issue to arrive at goals that are mutually beneficial; Builds strong external networks with people in the industry or profession.
- Judgment/Decision Making- Takes responsibility for decision-making; Makes decisions that are timely; Involves those who will be affected by the decision in the problem-solving process; Builds consensus; Generates various solutions and evaluates alternatives objectively; Willing to make and support unpopular decisions when necessary.
- Innovation/Creativity - Generates new solutions by combining, changing, or reapplying existing ideas; Has good ideas and acts on them; Searches for new and better alternatives to improve performance; Strives to create value in new ways; Is aware of emerging trends and anticipates possibilities.
- Motivation - Pursues goals and measures success in terms of results achieved; Focuses on what’s important to the organization and drives for results; Is persistent in the face of complex challenges or when dealing with difficult people; Conveys appropriate sense of urgency; Achieves results with and through others.
Job Ident #: