Systems Integration / Test Engineers (Level 3): 37102
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring Systems Integration / Test Engineers in Chelmsford, Massachusetts. Hiring Note: Minimum Interim clearance is required. Clearance status must be listed at the top of your resume.
- Test Engineer to support existing NI Labview Code base development with NI Test Stand use in automating RF and electronic modules with automated test equipment (ATE).
- Assignment will include the hardware and software development, integration, troubleshooting, testing, and validation of DVT requirements and software for CCA(s).
- This candidate shall have the ability to write test description documents, operating instructions, and installation procedures, support test program reviews (Peer Reviews, Code Reviews, Design Assurance Reviews, Pre/Post Dry-Runs, etc.) and provide software support to Integration, Verification and Validation of the test set.
- This candidate shall be required to collaborate with multiple Engineering Functions on-site to meet technical requirements of Product Development Process.
- All work to be performed on site in Chelsmford, Massachusetts.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.ZR
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)