Test Aircraft Manager
Butler Aerospace & Defense •
The Test Aircraft Manager is responsible for managing test aircraft by prioritizing, documenting and controlling all configuration changes, maintenance or inspection requirements, technical directives compliance, parts removals/installs, and engine or sub-system modifications. The successful candidate will be assigned to the CRH Flight Test Program in WPB and Ft Walton Beach, Florida. Note: could be 1st or 2nd shift.
1. Manage the configuration of the test aircraft ensuring all
configuration changes are documented in the
2. Provide direction and work instructions for Operations to
complete the work on the aircraft.
3. Coordinate with the various departments e.g. Test
Director, Operations, Pilots, Safety, etc. to ensure
aircraft is configured and ready to test.
4. Support and implement process improvements within the
aircraft management department and the site.
- Bachelors’ degree from an accredited college in a related
discipline with 3 years of professional experience, or
equivalent experience/combined education.
- Masters’ degree from an accredited college in a related
discipline 2 years of professional experience.
- Considered career, or journey, level.
- Candidate must be a high performer
- Previous aviation/helicopter flight line experience
- Must be customer focused and a team player
- Must be self-motivated and goal oriented
- Must possess excellent verbal & written communication
skills for use at all levels of the organization such as
employees, management and internal/external customers
- Proficient in Microsoft products specifically Excel and
- The assignment will be on 1st shift.
- Must be a US citizen.
- Must currently have and/or be capable of obtaining a
- Must have valid driver's license/vehicle insurance to drive
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)