Director of Strategy
The Wencor Group •
Value Added Services
Exempt Job Summary:
Manage Key Strategic Programs to create, streamline, or improve systems, processes, and guidelines. Ensure ownership and execution as well as return on investment. Provide data analysis and recommendations, presentations and reporting.Examples of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategically analyze and provide recommendations for key projects to include, but not limited to, pipeline modeling, evaluating business models, refining or creating operations processes, and evaluating M&A candidates
- Champion continuous improvement and the Wencor mission and strategy
- Understand the customers, market, and the Wencor strategy and business
- Work across functions and businesses to ensure buy-in and alignment
- Perform data and strategic analytics
- Provide valuation of potential business(s)
- Perform project/program management
- Other responsibilities as outlined by management
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Reasoning Skills: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong database, spreadsheet, and presentation skills
- Must be fluent with Microsoft Office 2007/2010 suite of products, including Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint.
- High degree of communication, business, analytics, and marketing skills
- High degree of industry knowledge
- Ability to read and analyze drawings
The physical demands described here are representatives of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to walk and lift up to 25 pounds.
- Must be detailed-oriented and focused on results.
: MBA, 5+ years of business experience in program management, strategy, consulting or finance
Job Ident #: