EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required in:
- Other related field
- Related experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong sense of accountability and integrity
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Action oriented and seizes opportunities
- Effectively utilizes time and organizes priorities well
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills required - ability to create formulas (V-lookups, sumif, etc.) and utilize PivotTables. Experience using Microsoft Word, and Outlook also required
- SAP experience
- Hyperion/SmartView experience a plus
Take your career higher at Textron Aviation.
• Competitive starting salaries with growth potential
• Health benefits beginning day one
• Tuition assistance and continuing education programs
• 12-paid holidays a year
• Paid parental leave options
A new career awaits.
As a federal contractor, Textron is required to comply with Executive Order 14042, which requires all employees to be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021. To ensure compliance with the Executive Order, all new hires will be asked to provide their vaccination status upon hire and will need to be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021, unless they request and receive a medical or religious accommodation.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.