Finance Controller - Hialeah, Florida 20248
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
Financial Controller / Comptroller
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Financiel Controller / Comptroller for an opportunity in Hialeah, FL.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Financial Controller / Comptroller will undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. Finance Controller responsibilities will also include financial risk management. The goal is to enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Proven working experience as a Financial Controller
- 10+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Advanced degree in Accounting
- CPA or CMA preferred
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns.
- Proficient user of finance software.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 331-210-5538
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)