Finance Managers: 40593
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring Finance Managers in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.Hiring Note: While there is a location listed in this job (most third-party platforms require it), it is a remote-work position. Please keep that in mind when you apply online.
The Manager of Technical Accounting will be responsible for supporting the development of the Company’s accounting policy, procedure and/or position on range of accounting topics, including the implementation and compliance with new accounting standards. This role will also assist with the financial close and external financial reporting processes, as well as prepare various other financial and/or compliance reporting as required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Assist with the Company’s adoption of new accounting standards
- Perform accounting research, provide recommendations on the application of accounting standards and document the Company’s position with respect to accounting matters
- Support the financial close and external reporting processes, including XBRL renderings
- Prepare financial statements, as well as support other financial or compliance reporting as necessary
- Assist with maintenance and deployment of Company-wide accounting policy and procedure manual
- Ensure compliance with internal control requirements and Company policies
- Assist with and/or manage ad hoc reporting, analysis, or other projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Auditing
- Minimum of Four (4) years of experience in Accounting or in a related area
- Strong understanding of U.S. GAAP
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Big four public accounting experience strongly preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of basic Finance and Accounting Concepts
- Physical Demands: Frequent Hearing, Talking, Visual, Sitting, Typing; Occasional Standing, Walking/Running, Fine Dexterity, Manual Dexterity; Seldom Driving, Bending/Kneeling, Upper Extremity Repetitive Motion, Lifting/Carrying up to 20lbs., Pushing/Pulling up to 20lbs.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.ZR
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)