Air Methods Corporation •
The duties of the Finance Manager are those required to ensure the efficient and accurate operation of the financial, accounting and business administration activities for United Rotorcraft- Decatur.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following:
Additional Job Requirements
- Manage day to day AP and AR functions; including, but is not limited to, vendor and PO set up, invoice processing, payments and vendor or customer follow up. Review monthly financials for accuracy. Complete quarterly AR review forms and submit for approval
- Provide Decatur operations team a weekly status review of all open Work Orders including variance to quote and complete updates
- Close up/invoicing/revenue & Cost Rec verify accuracy of Corridor P&L Report /WIP rec to Corridor/Variance to quote with Close out report/ Submit Close out reporting to AMC for internal jobs to facilitate the RAMCO PO revision to actual costs. Submit month end close reports to Sr Financial Analyst & Accountant. Update costs for all rev rec projects and update complete for Decatur projects each month.
- Sit in on the meeting with PM for shared completion jobs
- Deliver accurate and on time files to all key parties each month
- Review weekly rec to payroll hours to verify accuracy in Corridor and make approved adjustments. Provide monthly costing report to accounting for WIP entries. Produce and analyze utilization reports to Decatur ops team and Sr Financial Analyst.
- Verify quote accuracy and approval, and submit to Sr Financial Analyst as required.
- Manage documents in Decatur share drive to track CCOs, invoice and track deposits; load quote revenue amounts in Corridor
- Perform weekly review meetings to track quote to actuals variance.
- Provide financial and analytical support to assist operations teams. Assist UR Finance team with KPI reporting and annual budget process. Review financial reports with budget to actual variance with the Director of Decatur Operations monthly.
- Reconcile inventory transactions, code and submit to accounting monthly. Complete inventory analysis with reports to Director of Decatur Operations monthly. Follow up with review comments from the analysis reports and verify inventory processes in Corridor with the Inventory Analyst
- Work with the IT department to update labor and burden rates for job costing in Corridor. Upgrade, revise and maintain the Corridor module including the maintenance of approved users.
- Other duties as assigned to assist in the daily business operations of United Rotorcraft Decatur.
Subject to applicable laws and Air Methods policies, regular attendance is an essential function of the position. All employees must follow Air Methods employment practices and policies.
- Regular scheduled attendance
- Indicate the percentage of time spent traveling - 0
This position currently supervises the Administrative Assistant position in Decatur. Carries out Supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, selecting, hiring, and training employees, planning, assigning and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems. For Exempt Managers: Managers that carry out these responsibilities for two or more employees will have significant input in hiring and termination decisions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree (BBA) from four-year college or university and five to eight years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 5 years previous experience in business management; including operations, administration, accounting and finance
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize and multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates high critical thinking and reasoning skills and strong attention to detail while working in a fast paced environment that requires ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to be a team player with a professional attitude
- Strong business acumen with the ability to understand business situations, strategies, theory, processes, management, budgeting and operations
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
Air Methods is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)