Financial Analyst, Journeyman
Zenetex, LLC •
Zenetex specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of federal agencies and commercial organizations. We are currently seeking a Financial Analyst to perform critical program management, technical, or business analysis of DoD acquisition systems and provide recommendations to ensure V-22 Osprey program success. The V-22 is a multi-mission tilt-rotor aircraft currently in service with the USN, USMC and USAF and we are looking for talented teammates to support it.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for performs analytical and evaluative work requiring a comprehensive knowledge of:
(1) theory and principles
(2) financial and management organization, operations, and practices
(3) pertinent statutory or regulatory provisions
(4) related basic economic, accounting, and legal principles
Assist with development of appropriate acquisition documentation regarding financial interest items
In addition, the Financial Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following requirements:
Collecting, compiling, organizing and interpreting management and financial information to assist BFM with recommendations for funding realignments/adjustments in response to changes in programs and/or funds availability
- BS or BA degree in a business, management, or an engineering management discipline
- AS or AA degree and an additional four (4) years of experience; or
- An additional six (6) years of experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree
- 3-10 years of combined experience in the duties and responsibilities listed above
- Experience with the CSPT and PMT
- Proficient with using Navy ERP
- Working with Spreadsheets in Excel
- Prefer some knowledge of government cost estimating and financial management
ZENETEX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Secret clearance.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)