Senior Financial Analyst – External Information
Bombardier Aviation •
Senior Financial Analyst – External Information-MON17656
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Plan, coordinate and participate to the preparation of quarterly consolidated financial statements and accompanying notes, including the implementation of related processes;
- Participate in the preparation of various statutory financial statements;
- Participate and/or Review the financial information submitted by the groups during the preparation of the financial statements and notes and answer requests from the groups;
- Participate to the preparation of various disclosures for external publication;
- Support all users of the WDesk platform through the publication of consolidated and statutory financial statements;
- Keep abreast of the latest changes in IFRS accounting standards and ensure that the financial statements reflect the latest changes;
- Participate in the preparation of various presentations and other financial analysis, related to our processes, provided to management and to the Board of Directors;
- Respond to ad hoc requests for different stakeholders;
- Participate in special projects;
- Assist the Auditors;
- Prepare various analyses required; and
- All other project or related tasks.
As our ideal candidate,
- You possess a minimum of five to eight (5-8) years of relevant professional experience, preferably in a multinational company or large-scale manufacturing company;
- You possess a professional accounting designation (CPA or equivalent) and have a good knowledge of IFRS;
- You have good knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint and Word);
- You have experience using financial systems such as WDesk;
- You demonstrate strong capacity to work under pressure and under tight deadlines in a complex environment and manage priorities;
- You have strong ability to communicates and to popularize accounting information;
- You demonstrate strong team spirit and analytical skills, leadership and flexibility;
- You have good aptitude in communication and in training;
- You have good spoken and written communication skills in both French and English;
- You have great knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint and Word); and
- You have knowledge of a consolidation system (Hyperion or OneStream) which would be considered an asset.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)