Senior Financial Analyst, Corporate M&A – Bombardier
Bombardier Aviation •
Senior Financial Analyst, Corporate M&A – Bombardier-MON18062
Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy efficeincy, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
• Develop financial models from scratch to calculate a project’s profitability (e.g. M&A, joint venture, etc.).
• Lead the business valuation process in connection with a transaction.
• Support the due diligence process related to a transaction, specifically with respect to financial due diligence.
• Synthesize research information to be used in modeling, competitive analysis, industry analysis, negotiation support and other applications.
• Perform market research and analysis to identify new transaction opportunities and collaborate with subject matter experts and cross functional teams to collect key information.
• Be accountable for the timely delivery of high-quality deliverables and reports for audiences at all levels of the organization within Bombardier.
As our ideal candidate,
• You hold a bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics/Business; MBA an asset.
• You have a minimum of 5 years in a corporate finance, investment banking, M&A or private equity environment
• You have comprehensive financial and accounting skills, as well as strong grasp of cash flows, financial modelling and valuation
• You have achieved, or made significant progress towards, a CFA designation
• You have strong communication skills with all levels of management and financial institutions
• You have excellent knowledge of English (solid working abilities in French an asset)
• You demonstrate a clear drive for results and strong attention to detail
• You can adapt to changing requirements or deadlines in support of a project
If you are looking to reshape the corporate landscape of a powerhouse in the aviation industry with a dynamic and passionate team, apply today.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigation status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)