Cabin Crew Agent
Total Airport Services •
Cabin Cleaner Agents provide support to airline customers by performing a variety of ground handling services while providing clients and passengers with prompt, friendly, and courteous service.
Cabin Cleaner is responsible for:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Be a champion for safety through accountability, awareness, and communication.
- Vacuums or sweeps interior passenger cabin.
- Brushes debris from seats and arranges seat belts
- Cleans trash and debris from seat pockets and arranges in-flight magazine, safety card and personal sickness bags in the seat pocket.
- Cleans aircraft galleys and lavatory.
- Wipes down and cleans other areas of the cabin that need cleaning.
- Removes trash and debris from planes.
- Restocks or changes out in-flight magazines as needed.
- Restock supply room.
- Carpet steam clean.
- Security check interior areas of aircraft as required.
- Completes necessary documentation and submits to appropriate persons
- Exchange upholstery on seat cushions.
- Provision aircraft with supplies
- Provides potable water, lavatory, and cleaning services to aircraft upon request.
- Practices safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Resolve customer issues in a timely manner with tact and diplomacy.
- Develop, build, and maintain strong, trusted, long-lasting customer relationship by listening and providing proactive solutions to our customers.
Drive Employee Engagement and work with a Team.
- Ensure compliance with all airline and government agency regulations and protocols. Monitor compliance to all FAA, TSA, and DOT regulations establish sound working relationships with FAA, TSA, Customs, Immigrations, airport authorities, and business partners.
- Be a supportive and great team player.
- Ensure that a high standard is set with regard to the appearance of our employees, facilities, and equipment. Perform other duties or functions as requested.*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.NOTE: TAS Applicants must in accordance
- Minimum of 18 years old
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Eligibility to obtain necessary credentials and clearances (FAA, TSA, Port Authority, U.S. Customs, and U.S. Postal)
- Must not have lived outside of the US in the past 5 years for any period longer than six months, excluding military duty or government-approved exceptions
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)