Airbahn INC •
1) Ensures the safety, welfare and comfort of Company guests in accordance with FAA and Company
regulations and standards
2) Compliance with all Federal regulations and the provisions and limitations of the OpSpecs.
3) Compliance with all policies and procedures outlined in the company manual.
4) Maintains qualification through training and recurrent training as required
5) Communication with all personnel necessary to assure coordinated operations.
6) Compliance with all duties and procedures as outlined in the IPM.
7) Participation in all preflight briefings as coordinated by Lead Cabin Crew and Captain.
8) Communicates with Lead Cabin Crew any issues that need to be communicated to other flight crew,
ground handlers, catering or maintenance.
9) Responsible to communicate with Lead Cabin Crew any servicing needs.
10) Comply with service procedures and coordinate with Lead Cabin Crew when there is need to alter
service procedures in unusual circumstances.
11) Responsible for making all FAA required PA's and Company required service and marketing
12) Completion of all required documentation as it pertains to Company and/or government Regulations.
13) Maintains a courteous, professional attitude with all guests, colleagues, management members and
Work Experience in Similar Position
- FAA Flight Attendant License
- I have worked in an airline for at least 1yr
- I am over 18 years old.
- I can verify my legal rights to work in the U.S.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)