Contour is a long-established aviation services company with diverse capabilities including scheduled airline operations, Part 91/135 aircraft management, on- demand charter, an aircraft sales division, three Fixed-Base Operations, a FAR Part 145/EASA certified aircraft maintenance facility providing airframe maintenance, avionics installations/repairs, and component overhaul services, and a FAR 141 pilot and maintenance training operation. Our fleet of approximately 30 aircraft operate almost 20,000 flight segments annually and the company is now ranked as one of the ten largest Part 135 operators in the country.
At Contour, our core values are at the heart of everything that we do and every decision we make. Constant throughout all ur lines of business is a commitment to integrity and safety. Our team members consistently display an attitude of excellence and the ability to think like a customer. We recognize that there is strength in unity and work together as a team to accomplish our ambitious goals.
Contour is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship, color, creed, sex, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, pregnancy, pre-disposing genetic characteristics, veteran status, military status, disability, gender identity or expression, familial status, criminal history, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other protected status.
Contour Airlines understands that some applicants may need reasonable accommodations. Please contact the Human Resources Department at hrflycontour.com to discuss any specific needs that you may have.
Contours rapid growth has created exciting employment opportunities. We invite you to become part of the family.
Summary of Essential Duties:
- Perform required work duties in an aircraft environment.
- Perform all work activities in accordance with established standards, policies, laws, and regulations, including Federal Aviation Administration regulations.
- Actively seek to ensure the safety and comfort of customers.
- Provide exemplary customer service to satisfy and exceed customer expectations.
- Provide assistance lifting and stowing luggage (including baggage, garments, and other items) into overhead bins or other storage areas and soliciting assistance when needed.
- Attend to individuals needing assistance (such as unaccompanied minors, individuals with a disability and the elderly) throughout aircraft operations.
- Prepare and serve meals, snacks, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Maintain professional appearance.
- Respond during emergency situations by effectively implementing instructions from the flight deck and following required safety and emergency procedures.
- Guide or direct (verbally or non-verbally) passengers during emergency situations (such as evacuations) to minimize impact of the event and protect passengers and crew members.
- Provide emergency medical assistance (e.g., performing CPR and basic first aid) to assist individuals in distress.
- Ensure the aircraft and passengers are in full compliance with policies, procedures, regulations, and safety measures.
- Effectively communicate verbally to make onboard public address announcements, complete safety demonstrations, and provide instruction to others.
- Communicate in writing to complete paperwork and detailed reports regarding incidents and/or discrepancies.
- Retrieve and store items in the overhead bins which can be as high 67" from the floor.
- Exposure to peanuts, pets, and other allergens.
- Must be willing to open emergency exits and close aircraft doors weighing up to 60 pounds and push and pull heavy beverage/food carts requiring 32lbs of force when pushing or pulling.
- Perform tasks that require frequent walking, bending to ankle level, and reaching above shoulder level and reaching inside overhead bins to retrieve or store items.
- Must be able to use all galley/cabin service equipment and in-flight entertainment system unsupervised.
- Maintain the appearance of the aircrafts cabin, galley, and lavatory
- Practices safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- Comply with other tasks as assigned by management or the Pilot-in-Command.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.