Inflight Training Instructor
Airbahn INC •
Conducts Initial, Requalification and Recurrent Training and competency checks as required by the Inflight training program.
- Complies with all duties and procedures as defined in the IPM, FOM I and training requirements of the Inflight Procedures Training Manual.
- Ensures that all Company procedures and FAA regulations are fully maintained by all Flight Attendant.
- Monitors and ensures all Flight Attendant perform their duties as outlines in the IPM, FOM I, training handout material, memos and bulletins.
- Conducts competency check-rides and reports such results to the Flight Attendant concerned, Check Flight Attendant, and Manager Inflight.
- Observes and guides Flight Attendant and completes/submits required paperwork upon completion of the mission.
- Maintain a courteous, professional attitude with all guests, colleagues, management members and outside vendors.
Work Experience in Similar Position
- FAA Flight Attendant License
- I am over 18 years old.
- I can verify my legal rights to work in the U.S.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)