Lead Cabin Crew
Airbahn INC •
1) Ensures the safety, welfare and comfort of Company guests in accordance with FAA and Company
regulations and standards.
2) Compliance with all applicable Federal Regulations and the provisions and limitations of the OpSpecs
3) Compliance with all policies and procedures outlined in Company Manual System
4) Maintaining qualification through training and recurrent training as required
5) Communicate with all personnel necessary to assure coordinated operations
6) Complies with all duties and procedures as defined in the IPM.
7) Ensures Cabin Crew perform their duties as outlined in the IPM.
8) On the ground, the Lead Cabin Crew is responsible for coordinating with the Captain and conducting
a preflight briefing with all Cabin Crew.
9) Provide liaison for communication and coordination with the flight crew, ground handlers, catering and
10) Responsible for ensuring the aircraft has been properly serviced before departure.
11) Manage service procedures and when necessary, alter service procedures to meet needs of unusual
12) Responsible for making all FAA required PAs and Company service/marketing announcements.
13) Completes all required documentation as it pertains to Company and/or government regulations.
14) Monitors and directs Cabin Crew in the performance of their duties.
15) Maintain a courteous, professional attitude with all guests, colleagues, management members and
Work Experience in Similar Position
- FAA Flight Attendant License
- I can verify my legal rights to work in the U.S.
- I am over 18 years old.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)