Currently offering a $1,000 signing bonus!
Pacific Aero Tech has been dedicated to repairing and servicing aircraft windows, avionics and instruments since 1987. We are certified as a repair station by the Federal Aviation Administration and the European Aviation Safety Authority. Pacific Aero Tech offers a unique approach by providing carriers with a full package solution to support their fleet's aircraft transparencies.
We are looking for someone who is driven, a team player, and is consistent in delivering quality work for our Production Department. The Window Mechanic will have at least 3 years of production, aerospace highly desired, experience to assist on the production floor, overhauling incoming and outgoing orders. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced work environment, possess a high level of integrity, and has an aptitude for quickly learning processes and procedures.
- Frequent use of air tools such as buffers, sanders, impact wrenches, etc.
- Ability to perform drilling, grinding, and finishing of metal parts
- Daily use of a wide variety of measuring equipment such as calipers, micrometers, OHM meters, etc.
- Maintain quality service by complying with internal and external policies and procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment by keeping personal and shared work-spaces tidy and free of debris
- Good communication skills to accurately and effectively interface in a team-oriented work environment
- Contribute to department and company goals by consistently achieving the organization's needs
- Ability to decipher complex technical data and drawings, and applying these concepts to work performed