The purpose of this position is to support the day to day operations of the design department in meeting or exceeding the expectations of the organization by delivering excellent customer service, quality documentations, and the upmost presentation that reflects the VIP aircraft experience.
You will be interfacing with internal personnel to manage your own activity and meet deadlines. You will be working in our design studio. You will be generating 2D and 3D models and drawings. You will be creating graphical layouts and fabricating books for marketing.
- GENERATE 2D FLOOR PLANS USING OUR DESIGN CONNECT SYSTEM
- GENERATE AND MANAGE OUR 2D LIBRARY OF FLOOR PLANS, COMPONENTS, AND ASSEMBLIES USING DYNAMIC BLOCKS
- GENERATING 3D MODELS THAT CAN BE TURNED INTO DESIGN ELEVATIONS WITH MATERIAL CALLOUTS AND DETAIL VIEWS
- GENERATE MODELS THAT CAN BE USED TO GENERATE PHOTOREALISTIC IMAGES
- ORGANIZE DESIGN PACKAGES SO THEY ARE EASY TO EXPLAIN AND UNDERSTAND BY A CLIENT
- INTERFACE WITH SUPPLIERS TO OBTAIN TECHNICAL DATA TO CREATE ACCURATE MODELS AND DETAILS
- ORGANIZE AND MANAGE OWN WORK TO MEET THE OBJECTIVES OF THE DEPARTMENT
- GENERATE LAYOUTS IN INDESIGN, PRINT, AND FABRICATE BOOKS FOR OUR MARKETING TEAM
- WORK WITH MARKETING TO ORGANIZE AND MAINTAIN INVENTORY OF BOOKS
- COMMUNICATION OF IDEAS WITHIN THE TEAM THROUGH WRITTEN, VERBAL, AND SKETCH FORM
- TRAVEL TO SUPPLIERS, TRADESHOWS, OR CLIENT LOCATIONS (ON RARE OCCASION) OF NEEDED
- OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
This position has NO direct supervisory responsibilities
Report to Director of Sales & Marketing