- High School Diploma, or GED.
- Trade schooling related to cabinetry or other relevant craftsmanship a plus.
- 6 years Cabinetry experience, preferably in the corporate aviation completion environment.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering documentation.
- Strong knowledge and expertise with all aspects of the cabinet finish process.
- Knowledge of the RSM and FAA requirements as it relates to the Cabinet Build, Finish or aircraft completions/modifications.
Contact JP @ 251-260-6025 / email@example.com