Cabinet Finisher Paid Hotel- Tucson
HSGI, Inc. •
- Under minimal supervision, use a variety of cabinetry finish, techniques and material to perform the preparation, application and polishing of cabinetry wood-surfaced subassemblies for completion of VIP aircraft.
- Prepares high quality fabricated cabinetry, devan, ledges etc and other wood-surfaced subassemblies for the finish application.
- Mixes paint and stains as needed to achieve a high quality finish application.
- Applies stains, dyes and paint to finish fabricated cabinetry sub-assemblies.
- Utilize acceptable materials for the paint or dye process which is suitable to the design specification and approved under the Company RSM and other procedures.
- Interpret material specs and engineering drawings to ensure finished product meets the design spec, with a high level of quality and detail.
- Request material needs timely to ensure a continuous work flow.
- Follows all department safety guidelines and ensure proper usage of tools and personal protection equipment.
- High School Diploma, or GED.
- Trade schooling related to cabinetry or other relevant craftsmanship a plus.
- 6 years Cabinetry experience, preferably in the corporate aviation completion environment.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering documentation.
- Strong knowledge and expertise with all aspects of the cabinet finish process.
- Knowledge of the RSM and FAA requirements as it relates to the Cabinet Build, Finish or aircraft completions/modifications.
Contact JP @ 251-260-6025 / email@example.com
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC