Currently seeking Cabinet Builders in Savannah, GA
Under direct supervision, learns and performs the basic skills and functions related to fabrication of aircraft cabinets and other wood-surfaced subassemblies using design and engineering drawings.
- Learns entry-level technical skills and knowledge, regulatory requirements and tooling used in aircraft cabinetmaking.
- Continues to develop technical competency and problem solving abilities to allow progression to the technician level.
- Using standard safety and operating procedures, design/engineering drawings, tools and other materials (laminates, veneers, cap strips), develops proficiency in the preparation and making of furniture.
- Utilizes the material tracking system to create parts demand, track squawks and to sign-off completed work.
- Complies with all safety, 5S, and housekeeping policies, uses personal protective equipment; ensures aircraft interior is protected.
- Assists in the development and implementation of related initiatives.