- Bachelor’s degree in Design preferred, or Associate Degree and 2+ years’ experience in aviation cabin design, or similar interior design.
- Must be able to provide a portfolio of design projects and sketches.
SUCCESS FACTORS/JOB COMPETENCIES:
- Understanding of design principles and application to project production.
- Detailed understanding of aircraft interior design and construction.
- Good drawing and sketching skills.
A more detailed Job description will be provided upon resume submission.
Eagle offers an excellent benefit package, including medical, dental, short-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending, 401(K) and paid sick/vacation leave to eligible employees.
Must be at least 18 years old
Must have valid driver’s license
Must be able to pass drug screening and TSA background screening.
Eagle Aviation, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Eagle Aviation, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law.
Eagle Aviation, Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from persons with physical and mental disabilities and will reasonably accommodate the needs of those persons. The decision on granting reasonable accommodation will be on a case-by-case basis. Eagle Aviation, Inc. is firmly committed to satisfying its affirmative obligations under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, to ensure that persons with disabilities have every opportunity to be hired and advance on the basis of merit within Eagle Aviation, Inc.