Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of aircraft parts and assembly.
- Airframe & Powerplant License desirable.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to use hands to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and have close/color vision ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Ability to work outside of core business hours as required.
Must be at least 18 years old
Must have valid driver’s license
Must be able to pass drug screening and TSA background screening.
Eagle Aviation, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Eagle Aviation, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law.
Eagle Aviation, Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from persons with physical and mental disabilities and will reasonably accommodate the needs of those persons. The decision on granting reasonable accommodation will be on a case-by-case basis. Eagle Aviation, Inc. is firmly committed to satisfying its affirmative obligations under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, to ensure that persons with disabilities have every opportunity to be hired and advance on the basis of merit within Eagle Aviation, Inc.