Interior Installer (5+ YRS EXP) - Indianapolis, Indiana 16941
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Interior Installer for an opportunity in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Interior Installers install fabricated aircraft interiors on VIP aircraft.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 5+ years of progressive maintenance experience and/or training in commercial or business aviation industry or military.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC