Interior Technician - MO
Hire Aviation •
- This position requires a basic knowledge of interior installations. Duties include varying amounts of parts replacements or repair, basic electrical system installation and general mechanical applications. Modifications, repair, refurbishment and installation of aircraft interiors are primary functions.Job duties will vary each day and are designated by the Team Leader. May be required to work independently on occasion.
- Perform general mechanical items on aircraft interiors and related systems, including, but not limited to removal and installation of panels and components, repair work and basic sheet metal repair or installation.
- Remove and install carpeting, insulation, sound proofing and fabric accessories with little supervision.
- Ability to perform minor modifications.
- Perform daily turnover sheets.
- Cleanliness of shop and surroundings.
- Work independently when required.
- Any other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 - 2 years experience on aircraft interiors preferred.
- Lift and carry 50 lbs.
- Routine walking, bending and squatting or sitting.
- Routing or repetitive physical motion with arms and hands with emphasis on grasping, feeling and Finger dexterity.
- Stand for long periods.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)