HSGI, Inc. •
The Interior Installation Technician requires strong knowledge of interior installation, removal, disassembling, reassembling and repair to include varying amounts of parts replacements or repair, basic electrical system installation and general mechanical applications. Modifications, repair, refurbishment and installation of aircraft interiors are primary functions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Interior Installation Technician works under limited supervision to remove, install, and/or fabricate aircraft interiors, which may include items such as trim, carpet, sound proofing, light structure, cabinetry, panels and other accessories
- All work performed should be in accordance with company design specifications, quality standards and completed work should meet customer expectations
- Safely perform aircraft interior removal, installation, and/or fabrication of aircraft interiors (which may include galleys, closets, lavatories, side ledges, bulkheads, doors and panels)
- Coordinate with supervision and Inspection to ensure compliance with Repair Station procedures, internal and FAA paperwork, sign-offs and quality specifications
Eligible candidates email your updated resume in to Jeff Colvin: firstname.lastname@example.org and call me at 270-799-9808 for review and consideration.
- VIP/Corporate aircraft experience required to qualify. Ex. Falcon, Gulfstream, Beechcraft, Embraer, Bombardier
- 4+ years of applicable installation, fabrication or related experience
- Experience in aerospace industry required
- Corporate, VIP, or turboprop aircraft experience preferred
- Must be willing to work any shift including unscheduled overtime, nonscheduled work days and holidays as needed
- MUST be able to pass a 10 year federal background check in order to obtain an airport security badge
HSGI, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH HSGI INC:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Travel Pay, Longevity Bonus, Vacation Pay, Referral Bonuses
We care about you and your career, we care about you and the ones you care for, our success is your success, you are not just a contractor you’re a valued team member and part of our family we look forward to working with you soon!
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)