Quality Inspector - Santa Maria, California (9719)
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Quality Inspectors for an opportunity in Santa Maria, California.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Tasks include inspection set-ups, use of inspection gages, hand tools, surface plates, optical comparators, FAI AS9102 experience, and Portable CMM Faro Arm and other test equipment, monitoring all tools and equipment for calibration requirements and review and approval of applicable quality control documentation.
- Must have 3 or more years of prior experience as an Aircraft Inspector
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Must have a thorough understanding of inspection technique and standards.
- Must be familiar with Job Traveler documents.
- Must have excellent knowledge of all Windows PC applications and good interpersonal skills.
- Articulate in communication and tactful in dealing with others.
- Knowledge of ISO9001/2008 and AS9100, Lean, Kaizen, TQM
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- High degree of machining and fabrication knowledge
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #: