Upholster I - Dallas, TX
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
Willing to learn all aspects of the Upholstery shop and have some computer skills.
Education and Experience Requirements:
High School Diploma or GED. Entry level position. Experience using commercial sewing machines, sergers and/or various hand tools used in upholstery and carpet trades is preferred.
Under moderate supervision fabricate and install upholstery, cover panels, and make simple patterns for aircraft interiors using design/engineering drawings and aircraft specifications.
1. Perform technical upholstery functions within design, customer, FAA, and Gulfstream specifications. Specific installation and trim tasks are to be completed in compliance with work order instructions and specifications.
2. Fit panels and windows, cabin head liners, upper sidewalls, lower side panels, hatch panels, windows, cut and surge carpets, cover bulkheads, fabricate various metal parts, and covering and installation of panels.
3. Create carpet patterns per design drawings and complete installation.
4. Use the material tracking system to create parts demand, track squawks and to sign-off work.
1. Ability to read, write, speak, and understand proficiently the English language.
2. Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering documentation.
3. Ability to use measuring tools and perform basic math computations.
4. Must be computer literate.
5. Able to climb ladders and stairs, work in small restricted areas, lift up to 40 pounds and work any shift.
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- .63 cents per mile up to $252.00 Travel Pay on your first check, Plus a $100.00 longevity Monthly bonus!
- Aviation Personnel offers great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Plus we have Travel and Retention on all of our openings as well.
- Give us a call (817) 244-2125 for details.
- We look forward to helping you find your next assignment.