Upholstery - Moline, IL
HSGI, Inc. •
- The Upholstery Technician position requires a thorough understanding of aircraft interiors in addition to an advanced knowledge of upholstered items found in aircraft interiors.
- Modifications, repair, refurbishment and reinstallation of interior components are primary functions.
- Evaluate and adjust on modifications essential.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
CONTACT Hilary Moore (251) 355-1506 send an UPDATED resume to - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experience with Bombardier series aircraft, Gulfstream, Falcon, Cessna Citation, Beechcraft, KingAir, Embraer Legacy & Phenom a PLUS!
- Perform complete upholstery refurbishment of aircraft seats from start to finish.
- Such duties include inspection, disassembly and assembly, prep work, foam work, patterning, sewing and installation of dress covers
- Possess a working familiarity with different seat styles typical to aircraft
- Diagnose seat problems in and out of the aircraft and perform necessary corrective actions
- Possess a thorough understanding of FAA flammability requirements for all materials used
- Maintenance and repair of shop facility, equipment and tooling when required
ABOUT US We care about you and your career, we care about you and the ones you care for, our success is your success, you are not just a contractor you’re a valued team member and part of our family we look forward to working with you soon!
HSGI, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
- Sheet metal and/or fabrication experience
- Knowledge of sheet metal or fabrication processes (forming, drilling, stamping, shaping, bending, punching, cutting, riveting, filing and dimpling)Experience in aerospace industry required
- Must be willing to work any shift including unscheduled overtime, nonscheduled work days and holidays as needed
- Valid Driver’s License Required
- MUST be able to pass a 10 year federal background check in order to obtain an airport security badge
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)