PDS Tech Inc is seeking Upholstery Technicians for long term contract opportunities in Coatesville, PA
We offer better than competitive wage based on experience levels.
Candidates must be able to work independently to design, fabricate, and install upholstery and trim items in aircraft interiors, and must also possess efficient pattern making, cutting, & sewing of custom interior products experience for the aviation industry.
- Work independently to design, fabricate, and install upholstery and trim items in aircraft interiors.
- Assemble and sew custom VIP aircraft seats.Interpret material specifications and design/engineering drawings to ensure finished product meets design and engineering requirements with a high level of quality and detail.
- Will remove and replace aircraft seats to include physical tear-down of current seating and other interior upholstery.Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Follow all Foreign Object Damage (FOD) and general housekeeping requirements.
- Follow all Environmental, Health, & Safety (EH&S) Rules and Regulations.Adhere to all policies governing Flight Line Safety and apply quality and Flight Safety Procedures.Utilize Solumina to document aviation maintenance for work methods, conformance to standards, and rework as required.
- Protect parts to prevent Electrostatic Discharge (ESD).Perform other duties as assigned.This position is in an FAA Safety Sensitive Role