Zenetex, LLC •
- Set up and operate conventional and CNC machine tools such as lathes, vertical and horizontal boring mills; bench, plain, and universal milling machines; shapers; planers; internal and external grinders; thread cutters; and radial drills
- Use rotary vises, dividing heads, taper attachments, magnetic chucks, vertical milling heads, tapping attachments, rotary tables, and others
- Determine which machine tool would best be used for each operation to be performed
- Create new job setups on a variety of different types of equipment involving accurate alignment to maintain specified tolerances
- Operate machines using program tapes, manual data inputs, or a direct numerical control (DNC) system
- Manufacture an entire item, carrying out all the machining operations necessary for completion, and performing precision handwork such as filing, scraping and lapping to fit, assemble, and finish machined parts
- Use many types of precision instruments and equipment such as vernier calipers, height gages, squares, protractors, inside, outside and depth micrometers, surface gages, vee blocks, parallel bars, gage blocks, dial indicators, optical and mechanical comparators, and Ago@ and Ano-go@ thread, ring, bore and plug gages to attain accurate dimensions and maintain tolerances
- Knowledge of trade mathematics, including plane geometry and the use of trigonometric functions, and machinist handbook formulas in establishing needed dimensions, such as those required for chasing threads or machining angular surfaces;
- Keen ability to locate and mark surfaces and angles to be machined
- Proficiency with a variety of conventional or CNC machine tools
ZENETEX is an Equal Opportunity/affirmative action Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- This position will require U.S. citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret security clearance; active clearance is highly desired.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)